The results of professional teeth whitening are a bright and attractive smile. Discoloration or stains dull your smile, but whiter teeth reinstate this lost dimension.
Another obvious reason is better oral health that can enhance your gum’s overall health. There are some less obvious benefits of professionally whitened teeth.
Strong and thorough whitening
- A professional session at the dental clinic can offer whiter, better and even results.
- To address severe discoloration, thorough whitening is needed.
- DIY or OTC whitening outstrips are fine for light stains only.
Speed and reliable
- Teeth get whitened in an hour without any need for a follow-up session/s.
- Results are reliable and last long if suggested oral hygiene is adhered to.
- OTC whitening treatment is not versatile. The whitening needs and preferences differ from one person to another.
- Professional whitening treatment can be tailored to suit everyone’s needs and expectations.
- OTC whitening products can cause gum tissue damages and root sensitivity to certain drinks and food.
- Whitening treatment at a dental clinic is more comfortable and safer because a certified dentist is monitoring and performing the procedure.
- The dentist adjusts the whitening agent’s concentration and amount. Gums and other mouthparts get covered or protected.
- Bright and white teeth hint that you have great grooming habits.
- It even prompts that you take care of your appearance and smile.
A bright smile means mental brightness
According to a study, people having healthy gums have great mental capacity than the ones struggling with gum disease.
Support your self-confidence with healthy and white teeth!