Steroids: Boon Or Bane For Bodybuilding?
We live in a strange world where everybody is out to outdo each other at every step and prove themselves as the best. They are quite right in a way as everyone craves attention and a need to be noticed and appreciated by one and all.
But the problem is that many people take the shortcut route to reach their goals instead of working with dedication and commitment and this is where they lag far behind their more able and hardworking contemporaries.
Competition exists in every field but when it comes to good looks, boys and girls fight it out hard not only to look more handsome or beautiful, but when they hear their friend/colleague getting more praises and accolades on their looks, it acts like a trigger which motivates them to work more.
Bodybuilding is one way to get a combination of good looks with a chiseled body but is it safer? Is exercising enough to get that bulky and muscular frame?
People today are extremely lazy and don’t do much to try out hard so they resort to shortcuts like medicines and steroids. But are they safe? Do they come without side effects?
Steroids are the biggest enemies of bodybuilders who want a good body in a short time with little hardwork but they end up biting off more than they can chew.
Truths and myths on steroid:
- While they are quite effective for a massive body frame, the side effects in the bargain are severe like low sperm count and gradual impotency
- Drugs along with being severe are quite life threatening and no one knows it better than wwe wrestlers
- Legal steroids are quite safe to a certain extent as they are licensed and made up of more natural products with testomax being the #1 rated steroid alternatives in Canada from Crazybulk.
- A myth about steroid is that it is the only thing that works in bodybuilding whereas following a strict diet regime can do wonders that no steroid can.
- Steroids are considered safe for people in their 20s but that’s not the case where there have been numerous reports of deaths due to overdose